Julia Mancuso, from Olympian to Spectator
PYEONGCHANG – Julia Mancuso, the most decorated female U.S. Olympic skier, retired from competition last month, but she’s still in the spotlight in PyeongChang.
Mancuso is a reporter for NBC Olympics and for “The Olympic Zone,” a nightly 30-minute show that airs on KSL 5 TV nightly at 5:30 p.m. during the Winter Games.
In her debut report Mancuso introduces you to PyeongChang’s Snow Festival.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13040)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 8803)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 4708)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4216)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4117)