General Conference Special: Miracles from Elsie
LEHI, Utah – Elsie Mahe’s life was cut short after a tragic accident in the family home, but her legacy lives on.
The 3-year-old daughter of former BYU running backs coach Reno Mahe captured the hearts of the state and nation after her death in November 2016.
The Mahe family says while they didn’t receive their miracle for Elsie, they have experienced many miracles from Elsie.
Elsie’s organs were donated to save many lives, but they believe the miracles from Elsie go far beyond organ donation.
In this KSL-TV documentary, see how the sparkle and spirit of a little girl has helped to spread faith, love and kindness across the globe.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch all of the General Conference documentaries like this on the KSL-TV app. The app is free with no cable subscription required. And it’s available for a variety of smart TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8038)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 5792)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5320)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4493)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4104)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3511)