Salt Lake County Health Department announces restaurants approved to allow dogs on patios
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Salt Lake County restaurants are going to the dogs – The County Health Department released a list of 14 restaurants that will now be allowed to have dogs in their outdoor eating areas.
The restaurants do have to follow some rules. Dogs can’t walk through the restaurant to get to the patio, so there has to be an outdoor entrance, they have to stay on-leash and can’t eat any food. And any pet accidents need to be cleaned up and the area sanitized within 5 minutes.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)