Police Arrest Man For Assault, Robbery At Salt Lake Airport
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A man was arrested at Salt Lake International Airport after assaulting a passenger and taking off with the victim’s cell phone, police said.
The suspect came up behind the victim, punched him, and took his cell phone in the concourse G of the airport, at about 5:35 p.m. on March 30, according to the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Police were quick to the scene and arrested Victor Cossio, 42, who was booked into jail on robbery and assault charges.
The victim was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)