Snowboarder Dies After Hitting Tree At Park City Mountain Resort
PARK CITY, Utah – Authorities reported a Kentucky man died while snowboarding at Park City Mountain Resort on Tuesday.
According to the Park City Police Department, the 18-year-old crashed into a tree on the mountain.
The ski patrol arrived on scene and began administering life-saving measures. However, the man died from his injuries.
Officials said the skier was not wearing a helmet.
The skier’s identity has not been released. Additional information about the incident was not immediately available.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)