Farmers Feeding Utah Campaign Helps Hundreds Of Emery County Families
CASTLE DALE, Utah – The Farmers Feeding Utah campaign made its latest stop in Castle Dale on Wednesday, hoping to help struggling Emery County families.
“It’s not going to change their lives, but it will make things a little easier for a few meals,” said Dusty Huntington.
The campaign to date has supplied over 1 million pounds of food across several counties — all with the help of local farmers and ranchers.
Students at San Rafael Middle School in Castle Dale helped coordinate Wednesday’s efforts.
“We’re feeding about 500 families today with what we have going on,” said Ron Gibson, president of the Utah Farm Bureau.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8038)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 5792)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5320)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4493)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4104)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3511)