Temple Square is Utah’s most visited attraction… over 5 million tourists come here each year. After 126-years, the historic Salt Lake Temple is closed now for four years. Major structural and seismic renovations are underway. Dan Rascon looks at the grand plans for the remodel and the history of this iconic building that took pioneers 40-years to build. Plus you’ll see what the closure means for temple patrons and others who spend time here…and get a preview of what you can expect to see in 2024.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch all of the General Conference documentaries like this on the KSL-TV app. The app is free with no cable subscription required. And it’s available for a variety of smart TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 13411)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 8537)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 5711)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3015)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2446)
- Police: Man breaks windows of 7 businesses, assaults 3 officers in burglary spree on Antelope Drive (pageviews: 2384)