Location, Rendering Revealed For Helena Montana Temple
HELENA, Mont. – The location and rendering of the Helena Montana Temple have been released by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, just weeks after it was first announced.
The announcement of the temple was made by President Russell M. Nelson just three weeks earlier during General Conference on Sunday, April 4. The temple will be built on a 4.8-acre site located at 1260 Otter Road, according to a release from Church officials.
“Plans call for a single-story temple of approximately 10,000 square feet with a center spire. The temple will share the site with a new meetinghouse. Detailed design plans for the temple are still being developed,” according to the release.
This will be the second temple in Montana. The Billings Montana Temple was dedicated on November 20, 1999. There are more than 50,000 Latter-day Saints in Montana with approximately 125 congregations.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 13774)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12316)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8320)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7332)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7141)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5582)