Fire Crews Contain Controlled Blaze In Wasatch Co. That Got Out Of Hand
HEBER, Utah — Fire crews have contained a controlled burn that quickly became out of control in unincorporated Wasatch County.
The Little Pole Fire burned 21 acres on the east side of Heber, according to officials with the Wasatch County Fire Department.
As of 1 p.m. Tuesday, fire officials said the blaze was 100% contained.
No structures were impacted, but officials evacuated about 8 to 10 homes between 4800 East and 5700 East Monday as a precaution.
Officials urged the public to stay out of the area while fire crews fought the flames.
WCFD officials said the fire was human-caused.
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 20813)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 8887)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8299)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6196)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4007)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2967)
- AMBER Alert canceled for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2685)
- 11-year-old killed, driver at large in West Valley City hit and run (pageviews: 2612)
- AMBER Alert issued for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2514)