Four Injured After UTA Bus Crashes In Magna
MAGNA, Utah — A Utah Transit Authority bus operator and three passengers were taken to the hospital after they were involved in a single-vehicle crash in Magna.
The incident happened near 7300 West and 3500 South Sunday afternoon.
Police said the bus veered off the road and struck a utility box, which pierced the bottom of the vehicle.
None of the passengers sustained life-threatening injuries, according to UTA spokesperson Carl Arky.
The crash is under investigation.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6416)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 5928)
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 5464)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5292)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3331)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3089)