Woman dies after being hit by truck east of Boise
BOISE, Idaho – A woman died Wednesday night after being hit on the interstate, Idaho State police said.
Kala Blush, 54, of Boise, was stopped near the right shoulder, eastbound on the I-84, east of Boise because she ran out of gas, police said in a press release.
Blush stepped out of her SUV and onto the interstate around 11:57 p.m.
A 2016 GMC Sierra pickup hit her in the travel lane, according to the release.
The driver of the pickup, David McZegle, 60, is from Tuttle, Oklahoma.
Blush died at the scene due to her injuries, according to the release.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)