Oct 3, 2021, 1:30 PM | Updated: 1:40 pm
KSL DOCUMENTARY – For two nights a week over four months out of the year, the Stang Aquatic Center in Hyrum, Utah, is home to one of the best high school water polo teams in the state: The Cache Valley Kraken.
Their offense is straight-up fire, and they’ve got a defense maybe even better.
One of the critical pieces to that defense is their senior goalie, Benjamin Lehnig.
He’s 6-foot-3, with a wingspan nearly as long. Lehnig is good, treading water for almost half his life.
But here’s the thing about life: Whether it’s in the pool or out of the pool, in the middle of it all, there are simply some things you never see coming.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 91113)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 17630)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 9664)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 9526)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 8813)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7503)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6355)