WATCH: ‘The Indy Effect’
Influencer and blogger Terah Belle Jones broke the news to her Instagram followers that her 5-year-old daughter Indy Llew Jones had passed away following a battle with cancer.
Terah and her husband, Brian Jones, have shared Indy’s journey with their 260,000 Instagram followers. Indy was diagnosed with myelodysplastic syndrome, a rare disorder that can progress into leukemia. Her cancer went into remission twice, but in April 2021 her mom confirmed that Indy’s cancer had returned and there wasn’t much more they could do.
In the weeks that followed, the family of four brought Indy home from the hospital and cherished every moment together, including celebrating her fifth birthday.
“I have never known this kind of pain but I’ve also never known this kind of triumph,” she wrote. “My Indy Llew has changed the world.” The effect Indy has left behind has been enormous. People around the globe have been touched by her incredible spirit and journey.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)