Passenger killed in Tooele County off-road race
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — A man who was a passenger in an off-road race died when his vehicle rolled Saturday morning.
Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the scene just after 7:00 a.m.
A GoFundMe post said, “Charles Jerome Glover passed away Saturday morning in a tragic off-roading accident, leaving behind his wife, Jennessa, and children Charlie (5) and Stevie (1).”
The post said he was a pilot for Jet Blue airlines.
Glover was a passenger in a vehicle taking part in the Knolls 200 race.
The Go Fund Me account had already raised nearly $57,000 for funeral expenses before noon Sunday.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 13411)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 8537)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 5711)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3015)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2446)
- Police: Man breaks windows of 7 businesses, assaults 3 officers in burglary spree on Antelope Drive (pageviews: 2384)