Passenger killed in Tooele County off-road race
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — A man who was a passenger in an off-road race died when his vehicle rolled Saturday morning.
Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the scene just after 7:00 a.m.
A GoFundMe post said, “Charles Jerome Glover passed away Saturday morning in a tragic off-roading accident, leaving behind his wife, Jennessa, and children Charlie (5) and Stevie (1).”
The post said he was a pilot for Jet Blue airlines.
Glover was a passenger in a vehicle taking part in the Knolls 200 race.
The Go Fund Me account had already raised nearly $57,000 for funeral expenses before noon Sunday.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)