Utah inmate death being investigated as homicide
DRAPER, Utah –A man’s death at the Central Utah Correctional Facility in Gunnison is being investigated as a homicide, according to the Utah Department of Corrections.
The release states that Ted Davey was found dead at the Henry Facility within the Central Utah Correctional Facility Sunday morning.
Following a medical evaluation, Davey was pronounced dead.
The release did not provide additional information on the death other than that it was being investigated by the Utah State Bureau of Investigation.
The family has been notified.
Davey had been incarcerated since 2019, serving a sentence for four third degree felonies for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)