Construction worker rescued from collapsed trench in Heber
HEBER, Utah — Firefighters rescued a construction worker who was trapped in a collapsed trench in Heber.
The rescue happened last weekend.
The Wasatch Fire Department said several engines, the Wasatch County Sheriff Department, Heber Police, and Heber City public works responded to the call on Saturday.
A helicopter transported the worker to the hospital.
The fire department did not say how extensive the worker’s injuries were.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)