One dead following motorcycle vs. car crash in Roy
ROY, Utah — One person has died following a crash at the intersection of 1900 West and 4800 South in Roy.
Officer Stuart Hackworth with the Roy Police Department said the crash happened just after 7 a.m. Monday when a motorcycle collided with a vehicle that was making a left turn.
The driver of the motorcycle, who was not identified by police, was pronounced dead at the scene while the driver of the vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Hackworth said the vehicle’s driver was cooperating with officers.
The crash is under investigation, and police have asked the public to avoid the area.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)