KSL TV’s Mike Headrick explains why he’s been off air
SALT LAKE CITY — A few of our KSL TV viewers have been asking recently — where’s Mike Headrick?
At the end of August, our news anchor and investigative reporter had a full shoulder replacement. Surgery went well, and Headrick says his new shoulder feels fantastic. But there’s been a couple of unforeseen side-effects that have left him off air for the last four weeks.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)