Intermountain Healthcare to rename to Intermountain Health
SALT LAKE CITY — Intermountain Healthcare will rebrand to Intermountain Health in 2023.
The Utah-based health care provider said in Tuesday’s statement that the change would more accurately reflect the company’s mission of keeping people healthy.
“Intermountain’s mission of ‘helping people live the healthiest lives possible’ will not change, and the organization will continue to champion preventative care and wellness, addressing social determinants of health, and healthcare innovations,” reads the statement.
The name change will emphasize the provider’s goal of “health-focused initiatives” while keeping with its foundations.
Intermountain Healthcare will provide more details in 2023 when the name change begins.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 13411)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 8537)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 5711)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3015)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2446)
- Police: Man breaks windows of 7 businesses, assaults 3 officers in burglary spree on Antelope Drive (pageviews: 2384)