One taken to hospital after car rolls 100 feet off I-15
BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — A driver was able to get out by themselves after their vehicle rolled 100 feet down into an embankment in Box Elder County.
The incident happened on exit 385 of Interstate 15.
Officials with the Garland Fire Department said one patient was transported for further care.
Multiple agencies were involved with this crash, including Utah Highway Patrol, Box Elder Communications Center-BECC, Box Elder County Sheriff’s Department, Tremonton Fire Department, and Tremonton Garland Police Department.
Additional details were not immediately available.
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 8681)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 7040)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6841)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 4986)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3519)
- Utah woman accused of killing daughter was making plans to flee country, prosecutors say (pageviews: 2803)