One killed in RV vs. semi-truck crash in Grand County
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — A 67-year-old man died following a crash on U.S. Highway 191 south of Moab on Wednesday.
State troopers said the crash happened about 15 miles south of Moab, near the Hole ‘N’ the Rock tourist attraction just after 5:30 p.m.
A large Southwinds RV was turning left out of the rest area to go south on U.S. 191 when it was struck by a northbound Freightliner semi-truck on the driver’s side.
The driver of the RV was killed in the crash, while the driver of the semi-truck was not injured.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 13774)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12316)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8320)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7332)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7141)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5582)