WATCH: Washington DC Temple — A Sacred Monument in a City of Monuments
Oct 2, 2022, 2:02 PM | Updated: Oct 3, 2022, 10:55 am
SALT LAKE CITY — Towering 288 feet above the skyline in Maryland, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint’s Washington D.C. Temple has been a landmark in the nation’s capital for nearly 50 years.
Originally dedicated in 1974 this temple had been closed to the general public since this time, but with the recent renovations, the world was welcomed to come and see inside. We share the remarkable history behind this beautiful structure and the faith-promoting stories about the people who attend this temple.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 91113)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 17630)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 9664)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 9526)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 8813)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7503)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6355)