In times like these, Utahns work together to help each other. Local businesses need that help now more than ever, and we can help. We can order food to go, purchase gift cards or other items off their websites. We’ve seen these businesses take extraordinary measures to keep Utahns safe. Now, let’s do what we can to help them through this difficult time.
Smith's Food and Drug's parent company has given customers 5 million reasons to get the COVID-19 shot.
Considering the mental and emotional toll of the pandemic, it's only natural to feel apprehensive about getting back to normal, and some will need more time than others. One Utah doctor said taking these steps will make "getting back" a little easier.
New cases of COVID-19 continue to decline as Americans continue to get vaccinated. For the first time in more than 14 months, 431 days to be exact, St. Mark’s Hospital on Monday did not treat any patients with COVID-19.
Smith’s Food and Grocery will no longer require fully vaccinated customers to wear a mask. The change goes into effect Thursday.
The ongoing vaccine rollout and current COVID-19 case trends have opened doors for those once holed up inside their homes and for one woman that looks like a tent and shelves of artificial flowers on the side of the road in Bountiful.
Now that the Utah Department of Health said every Utahn older than 12 is eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, attention shifts to the vaccine trials for kids from 6 to 11-years old.
Salt Lake County leaders announced that fully vaccinated people were no longer required to wear face coverings or social distance in county facilities.
The Centers for Disease Control approved COVID-19 vaccines for kids as young as age 12-years-old. That news came Wednesday from the Centers for Disease Control but not all families are ready to get shots for their children.
As the rate of COVID-19 vaccinations continued to drop in Utah and across the country, University of Utah Health and Community Nursing Services teamed up to get the vaccine out to people who still need it.
Children 12 to 15 years old will soon be eligible to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Some doctors, who are also parents, shared their trusted support on social media and encouraged hesitant parents to do their research.
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)