The Supreme Court considered Monday whether to dismiss the first gun rights case it has heard in nearly 10 years, an outcome that would come as a huge relief to gun-control advocates.
A Utah woman is fighting criminal charges after she said her stepchildren spotted her topless in her own home.
Anyone who violates the orders can face exclusion from the courtroom and face contempt of court sanctions, which can include confinement in jail for up to 30 days and/or a fine of up to $1,000.
Rep. Phil Lyman is seeking $10 million in damages he claims suffered to his reputation, business and political relationships.
A 2019 law slashed licensing requirements for general contractors. After dozens of tips about faulty construction from Utah homebuyers, that change had the KSL Investigators asking if the law is really protecting consumers?
The man accused of murdering University of Utah student Mackenzie Lueck and leaving her charred remains in a shallow grave was in court Wednesday for two separate cases.
Abortion regulations were in the news earlier this year, with highly restrictive state bans making national headlines.
As Utah prepares to launch its medical marijuana program next year, residents who want to use the drug in the meantime are encountering skeptical doctors and the quandary of where to get the plant.
A 72-year-old former Internal Revenue Service employee from Salt Lake City has been sentenced in Las Vegas to almost three years in federal prison for tax evasion and obstruction.
Several Utah vape shops sued the state's Department of Health over its emergency rule restricting the sale of flavored e-cigarettes amid a national outbreak of lung damage linked to vaping.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 20813)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 8887)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8299)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6196)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4007)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2967)
- AMBER Alert canceled for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2685)
- 11-year-old killed, driver at large in West Valley City hit and run (pageviews: 2612)
- AMBER Alert issued for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2514)
Connect with KSL