Make sure you take time to find a good helmet — they reduce the risk of head injury by 88%.
Motorcycle riders are 28 times more likely to die in a traffic collision than occupants in passenger cars.
Car burglary numbers climbed 12% last year, and these types of crimes are often difficult for police to solve.
This time of the year is a perfect time to leave the windows open and enjoy the breeze, but open windows can be a hidden hazard for our toddlers.
Dirt and germs can lurk anywhere, but some of the dirtiest areas are ones most of us don’t usually think about when cleaning.
As the weather warms up, we see the water begin to rise in our rivers and streams every year — and it's more dangerous than it looks.
If you have ever called 911, you know that it is a stressful time. Here's what to expect.
Nine out of 10 unintentional child poisonings happen in the home, and children under the age of 6 make up about 60% of poison exposures in Utah.
There's a practice you can do every night that will take less time than brushing your teeth and could prevent you from waking to a nightmare.
Our parents and grandparents fall victim to scams more than any other group.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL