The Freedmen's Bureau Project has changed the very fabric of genealogy for African Americans. "Connecting Roots" explains the history behind this project and the personal stories about why this is so meaningful for so many families.
Since members of the LDS Church were called upon to reach out to refugees, incredible efforts have taken place both around the world and closer to home. In this KSL documentary, see how this call to service has inspired many people to step outside their comfort zones to help those most in need.
What makes you truly happy? Is it genetic, and out of your control? Who are the happiest people in the world? KSL's Michelle King talked to three experts and got some great happiness tips. They go through hard times, but always find a way to choose "happy".
Once a year the quiet community of Manti Utah is transformed into a hub of activity as thousands of people from around the world flock there to experience the Mormon Miracle Pageant at the foot of the Manti Temple.
Can classical music be "cool"? It already is if you talk to The Piano Guys or any of their millions of fans around the world. Their classical spin on popular pop songs has hit a chord with people around the world.
Do you want to create wealth and be financially secure? Then you need to make interest work for you, and not against you. Interest will either create wealth for you, or it will rob you blind.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL