The Area Around Arizona’s Wildfires Is So Dry, Firefighters’ Heavy Equipment Is Causing Small FlareupsThe area near where two large wildfires have been growing for days in eastern Arizona is so dry that firefighters trying to tame the blaze have started fires sparked by their own equipment, officials said Tuesday.
President Joe Biden departs Wednesday for the United Kingdom. It’s the Democratic president’s first overseas trip of his term, and he’s eager to reassert the United States on the world stage.
Police say a mother from San Jose, California, has been arrested in Denver less than 12 hours after being identified in Las Vegas as the suspect in the death of her 7-year-old son.
A former pharmacist in Wisconsin who purposefully ruined more than 500 doses of COVID-19 vaccine has been sentenced to three years in prison.
Vice President Kamala Harris is closing out her first foreign trip Tuesday as she visits Mexico and meets with President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.
Multiple websites went offline briefly across the globe after an outage at the cloud service company Fastly, revealing how critical a handful of companies running the internet’s plumbing have become.
A Senate investigation of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol has found broad government, military and law enforcement missteps surrounding the attack.
A 7-year-old boy from San Jose, California, was the child whose body was found near a highway outside Las Vegas 10 days ago, and his mother is suspected of killing him, police said Monday.
America's stores are having trouble bringing on staff to meet growing demand from customers as the U.S. economy regains steam. So they're turning to an incentive less commonly deployed in the retail industry: sign-on bonuses for new hires.
Authorities in Comal County, Texas, announced two men, one from Utah and another from Ohio, have been arrested in connection with the 1986 murder of a 56-year-old man.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 20813)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 8887)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8299)
- Anne Heche is 'not expected to survive,' family says in statement (pageviews: 6196)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 4007)
- Search continues for Utah man shot at during police confrontation, abduction (pageviews: 2967)
- AMBER Alert canceled for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2685)
- 11-year-old killed, driver at large in West Valley City hit and run (pageviews: 2612)
- AMBER Alert issued for 5-year-old boy abducted from American Fork (pageviews: 2514)
Connect with KSL