This week's Wednesday's Child is Kaylee, a young woman who is bursting with creativity and looking for a family that will support her passions.
This week’s Wednesday’s Child is Neveah, a 15-year-old previously known as Laura. Neveah has lived in various foster homes since she was about 10 months old. Like her new name, Neveah wants a new start.
This week’s Wednesday Child is 7-year-old Chelsea who is as sweet as can be, but she needs a family that can meet her needs.
When 12-year-old Danna isn’t creating a new TikTok she’s usually out doing something active. When she met with KSL-TV she was trying boxing for the first time, at Boxing is for Girls in Sugar House.
After living apart in foster care, sisters Nika and Mary were recently reunited. They hope to be adopted together.
Wednesday’s Child: Utah Woman Shares Struggle of Aging Out of Foster Care In Hopes of Inspiring Families to HelpThis past year in Utah 123 kids "aged out" of living in foster care and many struggled as they adjusted to being out on their own with no family support.
Nathanial's foster mother says he’s non-verbal and finds comfort in watching movies - but that doesn’t stop him from communicating.
Wednesday's Child: Aiden is a sweet boy with giant heart that he wants to share with a family.
Adrian loves to participate in games and sports and listening to music. He's the kind of kid who loves to be around people, and hopes to find a family that will welcome him into their home.
Jaxsen, 15, says he wants to a teacher - a teacher who knows how to play golf. Thanks to Old Mill Golf Course in Holladay, Jaxsen got to try the sport for the very first time.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL