Working out and eating right are important for all of us, but it can be also life-saving for a growing group of Utahns dealing with addictions. Frank Young starts in a circle, welcoming and encouraging everyone. It’s not a typical exercise class. They are united against a common foe. “Methamphetamine,” says Ekko Poster, a client […]
With 250 great-grand kids and a daughter she cares for, 84-year-old Gloria Mackay is busier than most her age. She relies on her doctor at Intermountain Healthcare to keep her going.
Kevin and Michelle Stratton never imagined losing their only daughter in a matter of days. Nothing will compensate her death, but they have found strength while grieving through Intermountain Healthcare's bereavement program.
Aimee Buckley, an epilepsy patient, found no help from traditional treatments like medications and brain surgeries until she learned about the RNS System.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL