New Taylorsville State Liquor Store First In Utah With Cold Beer
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – Utah’s Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control opened a new store at 4455 South 2700 West in Taylorsville.
It became the first state liquor store in Utah to sell cold beer.
“The DABC is making strides to improve patron experiences by listening to how we can better run our stores. The new features in the Taylorsville store are a step in that direction, where we are following through on what shoppers say they want in state liquor stores – cold beer,” said Tiffany Clason, Director of Utah’s Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
— DABC Utah (@UTDABC) June 8, 2021
DABC officials said they decided to offer cold beer at the store because customers asked for that option.
The Taylorsville store was expected to generate about $1.7 million in its first year of operation.
The funds will help pay for public safety, education, and transportation infrastructure services.
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 6306)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 5570)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5069)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 4786)
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 4155)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3149)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 2991)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2617)
- Water Wasting Reports Flood Utah's 'Hall Of Fame Or Shame' Website (pageviews: 2390)