New Taylorsville State Liquor Store First In Utah With Cold Beer
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – Utah’s Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control opened a new store at 4455 South 2700 West in Taylorsville.
It became the first state liquor store in Utah to sell cold beer.
“The DABC is making strides to improve patron experiences by listening to how we can better run our stores. The new features in the Taylorsville store are a step in that direction, where we are following through on what shoppers say they want in state liquor stores – cold beer,” said Tiffany Clason, Director of Utah’s Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
— DABC Utah (@UTDABC) June 8, 2021
DABC officials said they decided to offer cold beer at the store because customers asked for that option.
The Taylorsville store was expected to generate about $1.7 million in its first year of operation.
The funds will help pay for public safety, education, and transportation infrastructure services.
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)