The pandemic threw off our routines and schedules, and for many of us, one of the first things to go was regular exercise. One South Jordan woman found a way to re-prioritize her health through goal setting and discipline.
Chef Lesli Sommerdorf with Harmons joined KSL-TV's Dan Spindle in studio Friday to show us her take on a Thai beef salad with cucumber and mint.
The pandemic has been a time of devastating loss for so many and it has challenged our resilience. In turn, many found this time to be a period of growth or a time to reevaluate what's most important in life. KSL-TV Reporter Aley Davis explores what it will take to remember these life lessons post-pandemic.
Experts said compassion, understanding and trusted information were the keys to helping someone make a decision about getting the COVID-19 vaccine. One Utah woman who was initially hesitant to get the vaccine shared what changed her mind.
Considering the mental and emotional toll of the pandemic, it's only natural to feel apprehensive about getting back to normal, and some will need more time than others. One Utah doctor said taking these steps will make "getting back" a little easier.
As we start interacting with other people face-to-face, it might help to brush up on manners and social skills as some said they were feeling a bit rusty in this area.
Only about 40% of Americans can identify all five major symptoms of a stroke — a scary figure when quick treatment is critical for recovery. A 45-year-old Utah man said he's grateful his wife knew the signs when he suffered an ischemic stroke in February.
Research shows diabetics who have a lower limb amputation have a higher mortality rate. While it's a sobering stat, with the right interventions, doctors say this is preventable. One Utah man is grateful he got the care he needed.
The weather is warm so it's the perfect time to grill out or enjoy some barbecue. But if you don't have all day to wait for everything to slow cook perfectly, a pressure cooker can work just as well.
In recognition of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month, Intermountain Healthcare chefs are offering Polynesian Cabbage Wraps in their cafeterias and the recipe for anyone to make at home.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 6306)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 5570)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5069)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 4786)
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 4155)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3149)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 2991)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2617)
- Water Wasting Reports Flood Utah's 'Hall Of Fame Or Shame' Website (pageviews: 2390)
Connect with KSL