The Utah Division of Wildlife Resources announced campfires and target shooting with a firearm will be temporarily banned on wildlife management areas due to wildfire risks.
More than 18,000 fans filed into Vivint Arena for Game 1 of the Western Conference Semifinals against the Los Angeles Clippers.
A criminal syndicate operating out of the Utah State Prison in the early 1980s might have played a role in the suspected murder of Theresa Rose Greaves nearly 40 years ago.
Heartbroken friends remembered the lives of two recent high school graduates who were among the three people killed in a fiery car crash near Heber City.
As the drought in Utah intensifies, a hydrologist with the Natural Resources Conservation Service reminded residents that the state's water supply will not rise again until next spring. In a year with average runoff, we would still be adding to our reservoirs, but this year, the runoff is drying up quickly.
When Claira Stanger is riding around on her Baby Bug, she may appear to be a toddler just having fun, but in this case, there's so much more going on than that. The new invention is helping the little girl learn and grow.
If it seems like your sock drawer has more singles than matched pairs, you are not alone. A study by Samsung estimated the average person loses about 15 socks every year. If missing socks drive you crazy, you might take comfort knowing they really can disappear in the wash, but how?
Air and ground resources are responding to a new wildfire near Price Canyon in Carbon County, which firefighters said is threatening at least two structures.
Gov. Spencer Cox issued a new executive order on drought conditions in Utah, which includes limiting watering at state facilities and encouraging all residents to practice water conservation. He also called for a ban on fireworks for all state and unincorporated lands.
The identity of a woman who died after reportedly falling 50 to 80 feet while canyoneering in Zion National Park has been released.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL