Abandoned at a young age, some of Diane Call’s earliest memories still haunt her.
She was born in a small village in India—her name was Vijaya. When she was 3 years old her mother left her at an orphanage near their home and told her she would return with food. She waited but her mother never returned. This was the beginning of a journey that would take Diane out of India and into a new home in Loa, Utah where she was adopted and her name changed.
Diane’s lifelong quest to understand who she is, and to find belonging, began in those moments at the orphanage and continues even now. Today she watches as miracles unfold before her and she discovers unexpected relationships with people from her past. It is through these miracles, and new relationships, that she finds her true identity as a daughter of God.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)