One man wounded in Salt Lake drive-by shooting
SALT LAKE CITY — A 25-year-old man was shot outside a home early Saturday.
The incident happened just before 1 a.m. near 700 North and 900 West.
Police said someone in a slow-moving car fired several shots and at least one bullet hit the man. Police did not release the victim’s name.
“SLCPD patrol officers and detectives with the SLCPD’s Gang Unit located gunfire evidence to a house and parked car,” a news release said. “The SLCPD Crime Lab responded to process and collect evidence.”
An ambulance transported the man to the hospital in stable condition but during the ride, his condition worsened and became critical. He was rushed into surgery where doctors stabilized him. Police said he is expected to survive.
A 25-year-old man is recovering after being shot overnight while outside a home.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 801-799-3000 and reference case number 21-166132.
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) August 27, 2022
Police were still looking for a motive and they asked for information from the public.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 801-799-3000
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 13774)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12316)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8320)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7332)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7141)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5582)