Business owners: Thieves steal $50,000 worth of E-bikes from South Jordan store
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Some local business owners asked for the public’s help after thieves stole five E-bikes from their South Jordan store.
Officials with Hangar 15 Bicycles said the break-in happened at 11445 S. Redwood Road at approximately 3:15 a.m. Saturday.
The thieves took five Specialized Levo E-bikes worth about $50,000.
“The damage to our building and other bicycles and merchandise is another $50,000 at least,” read a statement from Hangar 15 Bicycles.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)