Iconic Stranger Things house for sale
FAYETTEVILLE, Georgia — A home for sale might look familiar to fans of the Netflix original series, “Stranger Things.”
The Byer’s home is up for sale for $300,000, but while the home in the tv series is in the fictional town of Hawkins, IN, the home is actually located in Fayetteville, GA.
The listing states, “Since the show was aired fans have traveled far and wide, almost daily, just to drive by and get a picture. So much so that the owners had to put up a driveway barricade and “Private Property” signs just to keep people from trespassing.”
The three-bedroom, two-bathroom home sits at 149 Coastline Rd, Fayetteville, GA with lots of surrounding property, 6.17 acres.
Although the home was built in 1900, it has been updated with central air. However, the listing explains that the home would still need a “full rehab.”
The home is a focal point to the show, especially in the first season, where the Byer’s son, Will, (Noah Schnapp,) goes missing into another dimension and Joyce Byers, (Winona Ryder,) communicates with her son through Christmas lights and a painted alphabet on the wall.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15042)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5829)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4718)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3428)