WATCH: ‘Shawn Bradley— Strangely Grateful’
Oct 2, 2022, 1:01 PM
At 7 foot 6 inches tall, Shawn Bradley is known for his height and athleticism. He is one of the tallest men in the world, and his 12 seasons in the NBA brought him fame and fortune.
Recently a bicycle accident left him paralyzed. Confined to a wheelchair, his colossal size is a challenge without medical precedent. His years as an athlete helped prepared him for the physical hardships he now faces, but it is his faith, family and friends that give him the courage he needs to push forward.
While his life has been altered in ways he never could have imagined, he and his wife Carrie are carving out a new life together. Their new normal is anything but ordinary, and through it all they remain strangely grateful.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 91113)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 17630)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 9664)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 9526)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 8813)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7503)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6355)