WATCH: ‘Shawn Bradley— Strangely Grateful’
At 7 foot 6 inches tall, Shawn Bradley is known for his height and athleticism. He is one of the tallest men in the world, and his 12 seasons in the NBA brought him fame and fortune.
Recently a bicycle accident left him paralyzed. Confined to a wheelchair, his colossal size is a challenge without medical precedent. His years as an athlete helped prepared him for the physical hardships he now faces, but it is his faith, family and friends that give him the courage he needs to push forward.
While his life has been altered in ways he never could have imagined, he and his wife Carrie are carving out a new life together. Their new normal is anything but ordinary, and through it all they remain strangely grateful.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15042)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5829)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4718)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3428)