Many residents in Bountiful are grateful for the Episcopal Church of the Resurrection's community garden, which has been going strong for a decade.
Lisa Nebeker is an outreach teacher for the visually impaired. She got creative to help teach 7-year-old Ezra during remote learning, and she got a special UHP trooper involved.
We're highlighting some of the amazing Halloween houses in Utah and their impressive yard displays in today's High 5.
Students at Skyline High School are fundraising a little differently this year, and they're doing it in a way that's sure to make you smile.
Mike McDonough loves to hop on his bicycle and just ride. Though he's far from a professional cyclist, he does enjoy putting the pedal to the pavement - until debilitating neuropathy threatened to detour his life for good.
In the latest KSL High 5, we're celebrating a group giving back to teachers. The Washington County School District Foundation raises thousands of dollars for teacher grants, and in large part, thanks to the efforts of one man.
Brad Vaske has been keeping the community together while staying apart with the South Jordan racing series.
A Draper Pantry has been going strong for 20 years, and it's continuing to help people during the pandemic. The Adventure Church's Jesus Feeds is deserving of a KSL High 5.
If you drive by the Monsen's house in Woodland Hills, you'll find the Free Little Pantry isn't so little anymore - thanks to Max and Emily Monsen and their mother, Robie.
A group of friends in Bountiful donates their time every Friday to help feed people in need.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL