Sloan Schrage, Consumer Investigative Producer
Sloan Schrage caught the journalism bug in his 30s, getting his start as “old man intern” with KSL-TV in August 2007. His passion is consumer news, producing daily and investigative stories impacting the safety, security and wallets of Utah consumers over the past seven years.
Raised in Wyoming’s Big Horn Basin, Sloan has made Utah home for 20 years. He is a graduate of the University of Utah’s communication program.
When he’s not working on consumer stories, learning obscure Utah history, spending time with his two kids or trying to fix cars with help from YouTube videos, he’s out taking pictures of Utah’s remote landscapes and ghost towns.
KSL 5 TV Live
- I-80 to close over weekend for elk relocation (pageviews: 91113)
- Why Zion's popular Narrows hike could be closed for months (pageviews: 17630)
- One flown, two others transported to hospital after head-on collision (pageviews: 9664)
- Trial for Gwyneth Paltrow over ski collision begins on Tuesday (pageviews: 9526)
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 8813)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7503)
- 2 hikers found dead in Kane County slot canyon identified (pageviews: 6355)