7 ways print marketing materials can boost your business
This article about print marketing materials is presented by Les Olson IT, Your Office Technology Partner.
Though digital reigns supreme, print is far from dead. There are many ways that you can still use print services to create custom print marketing materials that leave an impression on clients or customers. Here are just a few ideas of designs to try out to spread the word about your product or company.
1- Mini books
Telling a story about your brand or new initiative can encourage people to learn more. You can print together a mini-book, also called zines, to give more context to your company. Bring to life the history of your company or the ideas behind your services. Then the book lives with the person receiving their pamphlet so they can refer to it later.
Postcards are a special way of letting your customers or clients know you care. Create a compelling design with your brand logo printed, and leave a custom note on the back to thank someone or wish them a happy birthday.
You can print your brand logo on tile, cork, or other ultra-heavy substrates using a Ricoh Production Flatbed graphics printer. That means it is possible to print your brand logo on something like a coaster. This promotional material has extended use for the receiver as they use it in their home or office.
Posters are a visually compelling way to draw the eye of people who might not notice your brand otherwise. You can get creative with these and advertise a new product or service as if creating a movie poster. That can be especially effective if you advertise for an upcoming event to get a higher turnout.
5- Hybrid printouts
With new advances in technology, you can create a clickable printout. That means people can use their phones to click on an item and pull up a video or website for more information. You can also add QR codes that will direct to a URL.
6- Invisible ink
You might have played around with invisible inks using lemon juice to reveal a hidden message as a kid. Now, printing technology can use invisible ink to add important information that does not need to be seen. This can be helpful for things like serial numbers. Or get playful and try to send someone a secret message only viewable by black light.
Stickers are a fun keepsake for people to hold onto. A bonus is that someone else may see someone rocking it on their water bottle or laptop, inspiring them to look up your company.
There are so many possibilities with Ricoh Graphics Products to create print marketing materials. They are now available from your Les Olson IT providers. Glossy, spot varnish, large format printing, and new colors are available to expand your printing possibilities. Contact them today to learn more about what custom print solutions they can make a reality for you.
- You Can Easily Save Money For Your Business: 5 Major Benefits if You Start Using Managed Print Services Right Now
- Wondering what security solutions are right for you? Find out more about how to protect your surroundings
- How multi factor authentication setup helps companies stay safe
This is a sponsored article brought to you by KSL TV in conjunction with the advertiser. The advertiser paid a fee to promote this article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of KSL TV, its parent company, or its staff.
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 34261)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12079)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 11257)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 9265)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 6498)
- Body found under overpass at 600 North (pageviews: 6478)
- Utah man creates company devoted to flywheel energy storage (pageviews: 5930)