European Union lawmakers have approved a new coronavirus travel certificate aimed at opening the 27-nation bloc up for the summer.
The Utah Department of Health on Tuesday said three more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and another 252 residents have tested positive for the virus.
Utah's Disney fans are now just a week away from making more magical memories in Southern California.
A former pharmacist in Wisconsin who purposefully ruined more than 500 doses of COVID-19 vaccine has been sentenced to three years in prison.
The Utah Department of Health on Monday said two more Utahns have died due to COVID-19 and another 174 residents have tested positive for the virus.
The Utah Department of Health on Sunday said 223 more Utahns have tested positive for COVID-19.
It was the first day of the season for the downtown Salt Lake City Farmers Market. Lots of people were out and about, and many of them said it left like life before COVID-19.
The Utah Department of Health reported Saturday another 306 residents have tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and no new virus-related deaths.
The 2020-2021 school year was unlike anything Utah families have experienced before. From masks, to distance learning, to the loss of traditional school activities — COVID-19 changed a lot. So what will Utah students remember most about this year?
Smith's Food and Drug's parent company has given customers 5 million reasons to get the COVID-19 shot.
KSL 5 TV Live
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19585)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7351)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3910)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 3896)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3711)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3500)
- World War II-era boat emerges from shrinking Lake Mead (pageviews: 3004)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 2940)
- Utah placed limits on police use of spy tech; Do they go far enough? (pageviews: 2592)
Connect with KSL